We've developed our mobile website so it is super easy and fast to sign-in to an event. Here is how it works:
- When the activity coordinator sets up an event in eeds, a "secret activity code" is generated
- At the beginning of the event, the activity code is announced and the attendees visit "eeds.com" on their smart phone
- On our mobile website, they'll click "Sign-In" and enter the code and their phone number or other identifier.
- If eeds recognizes the identifier, they'll be given credit immediately, otherwise the attendee will setup an account through a brief registration.
- Once the person is signed in, they'll be taken to a webpage with the evaluation, course materials, and attendance certificate!
One great benefit of this sign-in feature is that it is FREE for education sponsors to implement.