Are you planning a CE Program? Mercy Health – Toledo Regional Continuing Medical Education has elected to collect CE Applications electronically through eeds. In order to complete your application:
- Select a CE Application below
- Provide basic information about the program
- The CE Administrator at Mercy Health – Toledo Regional Continuing Medical Education will be notified about the application request
- The CE Application Request will be reviewed
- You will receive an e-mail with the requirements to launch your CE program
Choose an Application to Begin
This form is to be completed annually to update the CME office on the activity details, educational needs assessment, learning objectives, physician competencies, and other details related to the educational series.
Note this addendum consists of 3 (three) parts:
2. ACCME PARS Form
3. Disclosure Forms (speaker & non-speaker)
Please note: A signed disclosure form is required from all participating moderators, presenters and planning comm
Use this application for Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) or Major Courses (Conferences or Symposia) to be considered for continuing education credit. Applications will be reviewed for approval by the Mercy Health - Toledo Regional Continuing Medical Education Advisory Board. Incomplete applications will be returned.